Call it sad but seeing as I don’t have a lot of interesting things to do this summer, I’ve decided to plan ahead for the academic year that lies in front of me. Seeing as next year is the year in which I take my finals, I’ve realised that I need to become even more organised than what I already am!
So after spending sleepless nights browsing pinterest, I have put together a list of things that I’m hoping to get done each morning in order to ensure that I have a productive day everyday…
- Wake up – First thing to do will be to reach for my Bible and make sure that I read a verse to get my day going right.
- Stretches – After getting out of my bed, I’m going to find a couple of stretches and short exercises to do in order to get my blood pumping and my heart racing.
- Breakfast – It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I’m going to make sure that no matter how busy my day is, I’ll find time to eat something nutritious before I start my day.
- Planner – I’m going to check what I have planned for the week in the ‘Personal Planner‘ that I have along with my daily schedule which I’ll make. This means that I’ll make the most of my time rather than wasting my time doing irrelevant things.
- Coffee – After grabbing a latte, I will be ready to face my day…